- A mixed level team (such as A level woman and B level woman), should sign up for the Upper division.
- We will do our best to monitor and help ensure the divisions are set as fairly as possible. We encourage you to sign up soon! If a level fills, we will close that level's registration.
- Please also note that it may be necessary to move a team or two between levels depending on how sign-ups fall in place and the event director's assessment of your rating. Thank you ahead of time for your patience and flexibility.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Tuesday, Feb 19th.
1) Each team plays four matches (two each day). Please do NOT sign up if you cannot play all four matches.
2) One team member will sign up for the doubles team. BOTH team members MUST be current GLTF Members.
3) Water will not be provided, however, water fountains area available. Stay Green!
4) Men and Women compete in the same divisions at this tournament.
5) If either or both divisions fill up, a waiting list will be established.
6) Tournament Director reserves the right to move teams between divisions.
Lunch and light snacks will be provided.
And, Yep, there will be prizes!
More info on what we mean by Compass format: http://www.compassdraw.com/CompassDrawOverview.html
Questions? Contact the Tournament Directors: