- A mixed level team (such as A level woman and B level woman), should sign up for the Upper division.
- We will do our best to monitor and help ensure the divisions are set as fairly as possible. We encourage you to sign up soon! If a level fills, we will close that level's registration.
- Please also note that it may be necessary to move a team or two between levels depending on how sign-ups fall in place and the event director's assessment of your rating. Thank you ahead of time for your patience and flexibility.
Compass format means teams within each level will be seeded using players' past results at events, USTA/GLTA ratings, etc.
DEADLINE: Tuesday, 21 FEB, 9PM PST.
Compass Doubles is a unique and fun tournament that guarantees each team 4 doubles matches over the course of a weekend. There will be good friends, good food, and most of all, lots of good tennis. So get started now! Grab a partner and get ready to unleash those laser forehands and feathery volleys! Lunch and light snacks will be provided. And, Yep, there will be prizes!
1) Each team plays four matches (two each day). Please do NOT sign up if you cannot play all four matches.
2) One team member will sign up for the team. BOTH team members MUST be current GLTF Members.
3) Water will not be provided, however, water fountains area available. Stay Green!
4) Men and Women compete in the same divisions.
5) If divisions fill up, a waiting list will be established.
6) Tournament Director reserves the right to move teams between divisions.
Contact the Tournament Directors: