USTA NorCal & GLTF
2.5+ Men's Pilot Social League
Who: Men- 2.5 and 3.0 level players
When: 6 Sundays (October 1, 15 & 22, 29 and Nov 5,12) from 12:30 PM to 2:30pm.
What: USTA National Pilot Program
Where: San Francisco State University Tennis courts
* 3 teams of 7 to 8 players: Mixture of 2.5 and 3.0 players on each team
* Maximum of three - 3.0 players per team
* 1 Singles and 2 Doubles
* Line 1 Singles - 2.5 or 3.0
* Line 1 Doubles - 2.5 or 3.0
* Line 2 Doubles - 2.5 ONLY
* 2 out of 3 sets with a third set Super Tie Break
* A Sectional Championships will be played against Laney Tennis Academy. Format, Details and Date will be sent out later.
* Two lines of Doubles for each Tie. 3.0 players must play in Line 1. Any combination allowed, both 3.0 players, One 2.5 and One 3.0 or both 2.5 players.
* Each Match is best 2 out of 3 sets with the third set a Super Tie Break
*Must be a USTA and GLTF member
* NOTE: there are NO 5.5 combo team matches scheduled on these days.
Cost: $30 per person. $15 paid to GLTF when you sign up. $15 paid to USTA NorCal when you register on their site.
After you signed up for this event, an email will be sent to you with instructions to sign up for USTA NorCal.
Deadline to sign up: Monday September 25 at 5:00 PM
If you have any questions, please email Ben - VPtennis@gltf.org